[Wine] launching wine application for mozilla mail attachments

Jerry Geis geisj at pagestation.com
Sun Dec 31 08:36:53 CST 2006

hi,

I did that and the file is put in the /tmp/filename.efx directory.
I tried manually running wine myapp.exe /tmp/filename.efx
and it wont open the file from the /tmp directory.

Jerry

El dom, 31-12-2006 a las 08:58 -0500, Jerry Geis escribió:
>/ Thanks,
/>/
/>/ I created the file, and clicked on my attachment. Wine does come up now
/>/ but the file is not loaded. Any thoughts on that? My file is this:
/>/
/>/ #!/usr/bin/env sh
/>/ /usr/local/bin/wine c:/windows/efaxview.exe $@
/
Try redirecting wine's output to a file and see what's going awry.
You probably want to surround $@ with double quotes to avoid problems
with file names containing white-space.