[Wine] WinRAR.exe errors

Truls Asheim truls at asheim.net
Mon Feb 6 12:55:42 CST 2006

Marcelo Luiz de Laia skrev:
> Nigel Henry wrote:
>
>> Hi Marcelo. If you only want to de-compress .rar files, you could
>> always use unrar from http://dag.wieers.com  .  Nigel.
>>

> Hi Nigel,
>
> Thank you for prompt replay, but I need to see a image.iso contents
> and winrar is only one that do this (I dont know otherone)
>
> Thank you
>
> PS. I am use Debian Testing

Hi,

There are many other programs than winrar that will allow you to see the
contents of an iso image. WinISO, WinImage and UltraISO are three other
windows programs that works fine with wine (UltraISO is the best). The
archive app included in gnome is also able to view the contents of an
iso image.
You can also mount the image in a linux folder using the command (as root):
mount -t iso6990 <path to image> -o loop <mount folder>

Regards,
Truls Asheim