[Wine] Installing visio 2003 with wine

Breno Macedo brenopm at gmail.com
Thu Feb 9 05:44:03 CST 2006

Hi, folks.

My name is Breno and I'm new to this list. The main reason that made me
subscribe it is that I've recently changed from the Microsoft world to the
Linux world and I'm marvelled. I'm using fedora core 4 and it is working
perferct for me.

The problem is that I am an engineer and most of my job is done using
microsoft visio. Unhapply Dia is not being enought for me.

I've tried to install Visio with the last version of wine. Some windows
pop-up, I'm even able to insert the registration key but, when it comes to
the real instalation it fails.

Can any one help me with a visio 2003 instalation guide using wine?

Thanks in advance to everyone.

Breno.