[Wine] office xp pro

Michael Edwards miedward at gmail.com
Thu Feb 9 14:27:00 CST 2006

I am not clear on what you mean by "skipping the Installer section".
Don't install DCOM98.exe or don't run MSIEXEC at all?

I need Borland Database Engine and some friends from the Tested Apps
section to run another application and I don't think I can do that
easily without using winetools.

So you are suggesting I simply run the normal setup program for Office?

The only version of Office I have conveniently available is XP or I
would just try 2000 or one of the other beter supported versions.

Thanks for your help.