[Wine] Debugging an application crash

James E. Lang jelly at ktb.net
Mon Feb 13 23:54:09 CST 2006

The problem with this answer is that I cannot supply sufficient information for
anyone else to debug the crash if I cannot even display anything more than I
showed in my original posting to this thread. I can't tell the author of the
Windows application what went wrong and I can't tell anyone on the Wine project
what went wrong.

--
Jim