[Wine] [Old Games]:Colonization

Charles-Alexandre Sabourdin kaneda at dedaletechnology.com
Mon Feb 20 07:07:35 CST 2006

Hello,

I am trying to use wine in order to play to some olds games.
I try with Sid Meier's colonization
(http://appdb.winehq.org/appview.php?appId=720)
http://www.abandonware-france.org/ltf-jeu.php3?id=439
I am having the following error message.
PS:
I only get wine from the RPM without any particulare configuration.

I have a Mandrake 2006.0 community.
Version de KDE :  3.4.2
  Utilisateur :  kaneda
  Nom d'hôte :  SAM
  Système :  Linux
  Version :  2.6.12-15mdk
  Machine :  i686
---------------------------
Warning: unprotecting memory to allow real-mode calls.
         NULL pointer accesses will no longer be caught.
fixme:ddraw:VGA_SetWindowStart Install VGA memory emulation.
fixme:ddraw:Main_DirectDraw_SetCooperativeLevel
(0x7fe3f1f8)->(0x10022,00000011)
err:x11settings:X11DRV_ChangeDisplaySettingsEx No matching mode found! (NoRes)
err:ddraw:VGA_DoSetMode DirectDraw does not support requested display mode
(640x480x8), res = 88760078!
fixme:int:DOSVM_Int10Handler Unsupported VGA video mode requested: 0x12
fixme:ddraw:VGA_ioport_out Unsupported index, register 0x3ce: 0x05 (value
0x02)
fixme:ddraw:VGA_ioport_out Unsupported index, register 0x3ce: 0x08 (value
0xff)
fixme:ddraw:VGA_ioport_out Unsupported index, register 0x3ce: 0x05 (value
0x00)
fixme:ddraw:VGA_ioport_out Unsupported index, register 0x3ce: 0x03 (value
0x00)
fixme:ddraw:VGA_ioport_out Unsupported index, register 0x3ce: 0x08 (value
0xff)
fixme:ddraw:VGA_ioport_out Unsupported index, register 0x3c4: 0x02 (value
0x0f)
fixme:ddraw:VGA_ioport_out Unsupported VGA register: 0x03d8 (value 0x02)
fixme:ddraw:VGA_ioport_in Unsupported index, register 0x3c4: 0x01
fixme:ddraw:VGA_ioport_out Unsupported index, register 0x3c4: 0x01 (value
0xff)
fixme:ddraw:VGA_ioport_out Unsupported index, register 0x3ce: 0x05 (value
0x00)
fixme:ddraw:VGA_ioport_out Unsupported index, register 0x3ce: 0x03 (value
0x18)
fixme:ddraw:VGA_ioport_out Unsupported index, register 0x3ce: 0x08 (value
0x80)
fixme:ddraw:VGA_ioport_out Unsupported index, register 0x3ce: 0x00 (value
0x04)

--
Charles-Alexandre
SABOURDIN