[Wine] Re: could not load mozactivex as Win32 binary ?

Jonathan Ernst Jonathan at ErnstFamily.ch
Tue Feb 21 10:12:06 CST 2006

No that's not the problem, Wine doesn't require .exe file to be +x
chmodded. There has been a regression and I think I'll be able to send a
patch for it soon.

P.S. Please don't top-post next time ;-)