[Wine] Problesm with an application

Mario A. Cozzuol mario at unir.br
Fri Feb 24 12:29:29 CST 2006

Thanks again Molle,

On Fri, 24 Feb 2006 13:31:28 -0300, Molle Bestefich
<molle.bestefich at gmail.com> wrote:
> As per the article linked to, you need to enable +seh debugging along
> with any other debugging channels that you think are related, and then
> backtrace the debug log for the first seh:EXC_RtlRaiseException, and
> see what comes "immediately" before that.

Well, I run the WINEDEBUG with the +seh option enabled, but none a single
seh:EXC_RtlRaiseException appears. All I have is a call to kernell32.dll
and the remaining are call and ret to ntdll, nothign else...
This help? Is anithing I can do after that?

Thanks again!

Mario

--
Mario A. Cozzuol