[Wine] Help getting The Longest Journey to run.

Enno Rehling enno.rehling at gmail.com
Sun Feb 26 13:58:01 CST 2006

Hi,

The game (http://appdb.winehq.org/appview.php?appId=1937) currently
won't run on Wine -- it gets into the main menu screen, but crashes when
you want to start.

I have access to the source code for this game, but virtually no
experience with Wine. If someone wants to make the game run, I can help
out with that, answer questions about it, look at source, etc. or even
make patches. There's a freely downloadable demo on
http://www.longestjourney.com/download/demo/ (uses the exact same code
as the game), so no need to buy it, either.

If you're interested, send me an email.
Enno.
--
A casual stroll through a lunatic asylum shows that faith does not prove
anything.