[Wine] wine printer configuration

GuruLounge - MailLists maillists at gurulounge.dyndns.org
Thu Jan 5 09:44:39 CST 2006

Just thought I'd throw this bit of info in the loop:

Last time I tried to use WineTools was with wine 0.9.2 -- I had
considerable problems with it regardless of what I tried so I dumped the
tools and used "wine-config-sidenet" to configure wine.  That worked
great.

Now I've downloaded and compiled the latest wine 0.9.4 (excluding the
latest CVS and diffs) and I've used WineTools successfully with it --
but I needed to "create a new fake windows drive" as upgrading or using
the current config caused problems.  Creating a new drive allowed me to
install ALL the software that WineTools offers (excluding any "tested
software" which I haven't tried yet).

Just thought you all might wanna know this.

Jeff