[Wine] Can not install my bible program

Walt Ogburn reuben at ugcs.caltech.edu
Sat Jan 7 13:47:18 CST 2006

What version of wine are you using?  (From the command line, type "wine
--version")  If it's old, you might want to install a more recent version.

Assuming you have an up-to-date version of wine, you can change the
Windows version to be emulated by running "winecfg".  Try setting it to
Windows XP and see if that makes any difference.

If that doesn't help, you might need to try something else, like
installing Internet Explorer.

Good luck!