[Wine] Wine WMF vulnerability?

S. Schauenburg s.schauenburg at gmail.com
Mon Jan 9 02:08:12 CST 2006

I guess it's true, if you actually read the article correctly. But
remember WHO is vulnerable for this? For this to be exploited, I guess
someone must put a WMF picture on a site (and you would be using IE)
with some real Wine specific code. The problem here is, why would you
use IE if you have Firefox running native?
So I guess the 'threat' is actually very minimal. The extent of the
damage done by a Wine specific WMF exploit.... I don't know, but I
guess only your .wine dir would be affected (I'd like some
confirmation about that).

Regards,

Sebastian "SWAT" Schauenburg