[Wine] wine and jboss

Curro Amores curritoamores at hotmail.com
Thu Jan 12 03:20:42 CST 2006

Hi im trying to run jboss with wine. Im not sure about how to get it.
I have installed Java windows version with wine.

I want to run jboss windows version under wcmd. (run.bat)

I have problems with the environment variables.

The target of all of this is that i have a MsAccess odbc bridge created with
Control Panel of winetools (i have installed MDAC with winetools)
I want jboss to access the mdb file and work with it under wine.

The default output is:

:\curro\.wine\drive_c\jboss-4.0.2\bin>run.bat
File not found

File not found

File not found

File not found

File not found

.
  JBoss Bootstrap Environment
.
  JBOSS_HOME: .\\..
.
  JAVA: /usr/java/jdk1.5.0_05\bin\java
.
  JAVA_OPTS:  -Dprogram.name=run.bat -Xms128m -Xmx512m
.
  CLASSPATH:
.
.
Success

Press Return key to continue:

I think that JBOSS_HOME is not right and JAVA neither cos this is the linux
var.

I suppose that i have to change run.bat file but im not sure.

Any ideas ¿?

thanks all