[Wine] USB ports in Wine

irv irv at hbci.com
Sat Jan 14 09:13:36 CST 2006

I use devices like GPS' MP3 players, Memory sticks etc via the USB port
and some need to be sinked to the device via a windows program. I have
used wine to run many of my windows apps but when it comes to accessing
the USB port through a win-apps sink programs it does not see the USB
port. Is there a way to configer the USB port to have win-apps see it?
I also have a win-app running called MP3 Rip and Burn by Coffee cup
software. It works but it also can't see the CDROM's on my system. I
have the devices setup in the .wine/dosdevices/. This one might because
of the way the program looks for the CDROM.