[Wine] MS Macros Compatabilty with WineTools

Joachim von Thadden thadden at web.de
Fri Jan 20 12:27:09 CST 2006

Am Fri, Jan 20, 2006 at 01:59:30PM +0530 schrieb sailaja.bhandaru:
> I installed MS Office with WineTools.
> When I was trying to work with Macro Enabled Excel Document,its giving
> error.
> Can Wine Tools run MS Office with Macros Enabled?
> Is there any need to change the path in any macro code?

Yes, wine can run such things. In WineTools configuration it works
pretty well for me. The paths in your macro should work according to
the installation in the fake drive. I would think it should work out of
the box, but you have to provide either a download link to the macro or
some more about the error to help you. There might be circumstances
with heavy VB for Apps programming that lead to failures.

Regards
	Joachim von Thadden
          Never run a touchy system!!!"