[Wine] 128-bit encryption message since update to 0.9.6

david gnome at hawaii.rr.com
Thu Jan 26 03:06:40 CST 2006

I had used WineTools to install IE6 under WINE 0.9.something (0.9.4, I
think). It worked fine to connect to my employer's Citrix server and run
Citrix apps that required 128-bit encryption to run SSL connections.
Since updating WINE to 0.9.6 (via Apt-get, I run Debian), whenever I try
to connect to the Citrix server, I get a message informing me that
128-bit encryption is required and I can't connect. Yet when I check
IE6's About IE option, it tells me that 128-bit encryption is installed.

Fortunately, the IE5.5 w/ 128-bit encryption I have installed under
Win4Lin works just fine.

--
David
gnome at hawaii.rr.com