[Wine] Wine language problems

kristopher phillips gamer.pro.2000 at gmail.com
Thu Jan 26 22:13:14 CST 2006

Dear Wine Team,
I believe that I got the correct e-mail adress, however, if I don't,
please redirect me.  Anyway, I have a problem with wine that I'm
wondering if there is a fix to.  everytime I try to run a program
under it, it comes up with a funny language, kind of like a Arabic
font.  I'm not sure how to correct this.  This happens even when I try
to open the control panel for wine.  I'm attaching a screenshot of my
desktop trying to run wine.  Please respond quickly, as I would like
to use Wine as the main emulator for my Windows applications.  Thank
you for your help in advance.
Kris Phillips
P.S.-I am using Suse 10 with a SIS video card.