[Wine] Brockhaus 2004 multimedial dvd

"Jörg Kühne" joerg.kuehne at gmx.net
Tue Jan 31 02:19:03 CST 2006

after installation brockhaus needs to be running first localy where the .exe
reside under /.wine/windows/Programme. Furthermore after starting, the
installation needs to be running from cdrom or dvd where the dates are.
For that reason may a sricpt will help. But I'm not very familar with that.
May someone could help my with scripting if it's even necessary.
Please note, although the link between /media/cdrom and the /dosedrive is
successfully with winecfg established, it doesn't seems to be the cause that
brockhause dosen't work.

Thanks, George