[Wine] Electronics Workbench 5c + Wine

Renanr renan at bogus.nil
Sat Jul 1 18:31:10 CDT 2006

Hello,

I'm trying to run Electronics Workbench 5c under Wine, but when I try to
run it it shows the main screen then quits with this:

renan at diamond:~/.wine/drive_c/Ewb5$ wine Wewb32.exe
X Error of failed request:  BadAlloc (insufficient resources for operation)
  Major opcode of failed request:  53 (X_CreatePixmap)
  Serial number of failed request:  21414

Any ideas? I am use Wine 0.9.12 under Debian.

Thanks!
--
/\/\/  Thanks, Renan(r) - Canoas, RS, Brazil - LRU#390969
\/\/\