[Wine] REPOST: No printing possible in wine 0.9.15

Ekkehard Flessa Ekkehard_Flessa at wun.maus.de
Mon Jul 3 03:18:38 CDT 2006

Hi Detlef!

DR>You need to install the BSD-Printing-commands from CUPS (lpr and
DR>others)
DR>
DR>On my ubuntu 5.04, the Package is named "cupsys-bsd"

Ah okay. Well, I'll be trying this, but won't have access to that
machine before friday evening. Have to find the appropriate package
for Suse first also.

DR>I'm working on the printing-issues, but that takes a while.

Take your time. If there only were some hints in the GUI instead of
cryptic error messages in the console...

mit freundlichem Gruß aus Bubenreuth

Ekkehard