[Wine] Re: REPOST: No printing possible in wine 0.9.15

Sven Rudolph sven at spaghetticode.de
Mon Jul 3 15:29:23 CDT 2006

Duane Clark wrote:

> Now that you have gotten rid of the error messages (I think that is a
> good sign), have you tried completely deleting (or renaming) your
> current .wine directory, and allowed Wine to create a new one from
> scratch? Perhaps some entries were left in the registry that are
> affecting thing.

I tried it, but I get the same error messages as before, when I run winecfg:

wine: creating configuration directory '/home/rudolph/.wine'...
To use WINEPS you need to install some AFM files.
fixme:winspool:AddPrinterW DocumentPropertiesW on printer 'L"i560"' fails
To use WINEPS you need to install some AFM files.
wine: '/home/rudolph/.wine' created successfully.
err:winecfg:on_remove_click unixpath: /

Printing is also not possible, though without error messages. Printing to
file works.

Sven