[Wine] problems while compiling mfc applications with wine

mahinder_gudur at yahoo.com mahinder_gudur at yahoo.com
Thu Jul 6 07:22:23 CDT 2006

 Hi Everybody,

    I Created a small application in VC++ MFC. The application displays
a messagebox on clicking a buttton.

  This application I want to port on Linux version.

 Iam using Linux ver. 9 and kernel version is 2.4.20-8. with WineLib

I copied all the source code from CD and I change the mode read /write
than
 in the current directory i used winemaker command

user/sample>winemaker --lower-all --mfc .

but get the following errors out of make:

stdafx.h:15:64: afxwin.h: No such file or directory
stdafx.h:16:46: afxext.h: No such file or directory
stdafx.h:17:54: afxdisp.h: No such file or directory
stdafx.h:18:87: afxdtctl.h: No such file or directory

1. what are the steps i have to follow to port mfc application into
linux from the begining.

looking for a guidence on how to proceed