[Wine] French accent under wine with canadian keyboard

Legine legine.wine at web.de
Fri Jul 7 09:48:48 CDT 2006

i have a wildguiess that you need to check your fontsystem. Is it the
right one for wine?

usually when I have problems on windows it is fonts not the Keyboard layout.

Then you could check the keyboardlayout on X too. that could be different...

Hmm, just to be sure change your layout to fr_ch.UTF-8
If it works you are right. if nothing happens you are looking in the
wrong direction.
i do not think the swiss have major differencies on swiss french layout
to france.
The german Swiss layout does not differ to the german one either...

my best shots...

gl
Legine