[Wine] C:\ doesn't save

jsdewey at gmail.com jsdewey at gmail.com
Thu Jul 13 22:20:21 CDT 2006

Hello,
    I edited the path to my drive_c because it wasn't working right.
After I clicked Ok, it erased the fake C:\ in winecfg, but the drive_c
folder is still there. Everytime I try to enter it back in, it erases.
I also get these errors when I try to use wine:
[root at localhost ~]# winecfg
Warning: the specified Windows directory L"c:\\windows" is not
accessible.
Warning: the specified System directory L"c:\\windows\\system32" is not
accessible.
Warning: the specified Windows directory L"c:\\windows" is not
accessible.
Warning: the specified System directory L"c:\\windows\\system32" is not
accessible.
[root at localhost ~]#

winecfg launches, and programs i try to run under wine launch, but they
cannot find my c:\ drive.

Specs (if needed):
MSI 865PE
intel P4 2.8