[Wine] No fonts are shown in winecfg

Truppe Steven steven.truppe at chello.at
Fri Jul 14 20:28:22 CDT 2006

Hi,

i've downloaded the latest wine release and the other packages necessary
(fontforge, cabextract)
but after the installation was fine i tried to run winecfg ... i see a
window with a few tabs but i
see no text at all! I tried to copy some fonts from ie4linux into my
/home/use/.wine/drive_c/windows/fonts directory but nothing changed.

Does someone know where i can get some error output (because a $ find /
-name "wine*log" shows no file), and how to see text ?? i've searched
also in the user mailling list but found nothing
that can help me.

I'm using Fedora Core 3 (linux 2.6.9-1.667) with Wine (0.9.17) and
FontForge(20060703).
The cpu i an athlon xp 2500.

I hope someone here can help me out here, so i can finaly delete my
windows version from my hd =).

 best regards,
 truppe steven