[Wine] com ports

Ian Couchman i.couchman at virgin.net
Sun Jul 16 03:21:38 CDT 2006

Tried that. Still not working. Also tried reverting to wine-0.9.10. Still no
go. Tried a different modem (known to work with this app under windows) Still
no go. I did notice that the tr & rs lamps on the modem came on while the app
was trying to initialise the modem. Does that give anyone a clue?
Ian