[Wine] Re: latest git fails to compile, amstream.c:77: undefined ref to `IID_IUnknown'

Daniel Skorka skorka at gmx.net
Sun Jul 16 09:44:24 CDT 2006

Michael Ploujnikov <ploujj at gmail.com> wrote:
> Let me know if it would be appropriate to mail this to
> wine-devel at winehq.org

I am by no means an expert when it comes to 64bit systems, but here's my
two cents:
The code in the repository can break at any given time. Breaking
includes failure to compile. Maybe this only happens on 64bit platforms,
which is why nobody has noticed yet. My advice is to wait at least 4
days from time of breakage, check again and report to wine-devel if
still broken.

Daniel