[Wine] Re: Connection Error

Vinicius 'Corvu' BR vinicius.snts at gmail.com
Wed Jul 19 09:24:25 CDT 2006

Hi.
> What exactly makes you think that wine
> isn't calling socket() and accept() to initiate the connection?

Well, I used iptraf and netstat. The eth0 doesn't even created a
proc/hardaware call for the connection; this make me think it's not
calling the functions. If it were calling, it would create a connection
attempt at least, wouldn't it?
Am I wrong? (I'm not being sarcastic or ironic).

> and which function call exactly is it that relates to the hardware?

I dunno... =p
It is a binary. A DLL file named ORAGENERIC8.DLL, that connects to the
SQL data server.

Thanks.

Vinicius 'Corvu'