[Wine] re: projection utility in ArcView

Dan Kegel dank at kegel.com
Sun Jul 23 09:08:28 CDT 2006

Petra wrote:
>Hello to all, I am using ArcView 3.2 under Wine. For now I have been
>able to do what I need, except for the projection utility... it seems
>that I am missing some dll, but I have no clue which ones could be... If
>somebody knows the solution, please let me know. I am new to Wine, and
>have no clue how to search for the right dll...

Hi Petra!
First, there is a discussion area about ArcView 3.2 at
http://appdb.winehq.org/appview.php?iVersionId=2460
That might be a good place to ask.

Second, Wine usually tells you which DLL you're missing!
Run ArcView from the commandline, and send us the
console messages that Wine produces.
- Dan