[Wine] Re: No config file

Segin segin2005 at gmail.com
Sun Jul 23 16:11:55 CDT 2006

The config file itself is a patch to the Wine registry. All oyu have to
do is find out what path the entries are relative to (I forgot), and
merge the changes accordingly.
For example, if the registry base path for the config is
HKLM\\Software\\Wine\\Config, and you want to merge a change in section
WineSettings\\Version, the registry path would be
HKLM\\Software\\Wine\\Config\\WineSettings\\Version.