[Wine] Trouble during setup.exe

Stefan Leichter Stefan.Leichter at camline.com
Wed Jul 26 16:03:35 CDT 2006

On Wednesday 26 July 2006 13:25, Nicola Iacopetti wrote:
> Hi,
> I need to install Telai2d, a simple engineering program.During the setup.exe
there is a stage where we can choose the new "folder" to add in Program
Groups (in Start Menu ); i have tried both the attempt to create a new voices
and to using an already existing group but the answer is the
same : "impossible to create Folder X' ;at this point i cannot do other that
exit setup.
> I'm a newbie so maybe there is a trouble with permission ? I don't
think 'cause i have succesful installed other win32 apps...

Have you tried to create a file / directory where the installer tries it?

If you post a link to a downloadable demo version of the program, someone will
maybe debug the problem. Please make sure that the demo version exibits the
problem.