[Wine] mistake drawing the bottom of window in PROTEL (regression)

Christian Schmitz list at schweb.com.ar
Thu Jul 27 19:15:13 CDT 2006

Hi everyone:

	I use the protel CAD software. In early versions this work well, but in this
version i got a little problem

Whe execute in terminal appear this into the screen, no other message no
fixme, no warning only this

fixme:int:WIN87_WinEm87Info (0x7e285aee,12), stub !

But the things that must appear at the botom of window have a extremly big
bottom border. so big that i cant see the WORK area.

The actual wine is the lastest stable 0.9.17. and works with the lastest
version that use wine.conf

	wine-20050111-SuSELinux90.i586.rpm

I didn have the sourcecode so i dont know what is the change.
Thanks in advance
The new package is  wine-0.9.17-SuSELinux101.i586.rpm
Christian

--
SCHlabs developers
+54 11 4639-5945

--
En un mundo sin fronteras.... ¿Quién necesita Puertas y Ventanas?
EN INGLES: In a world without frontiers, who needs Gates and Windows