[Wine] Re: No text shows up when printing with cups-pdf from wine

Max Kubierschky max at knirz.de
Sun Jun 4 13:39:43 CDT 2006

Strange.

When I print to a PDF file on wine via cups-pdf, I see
the text with Acrobat Reader on Windows, but I don't see
the text with gpdf on Linux.

When I print to a PDF file with the same program on
Windows, I see the text on both platforms.

Must be a font problem. The font I use is Arial Black.
"apt-get install msttcorefonts" installs Arial Black,
but it didn't help.

Max