[Wine] USB Dongle HASP Driver

chrismbradford at gmail.com chrismbradford at gmail.com
Mon Jun 5 07:28:24 CDT 2006

Hey guys,

I have an application that requires a USB Key for it to run.

I am running FC5 and have managed to install the application. It runs,
but asks me to check the dongle.

The dongle is a hasp dongle.

I also have parralell versions of this dongle.

Is there anyway I can get this to run, it is really essential in my
roll out of linux machines at work.

I have seen that there are drivers available on the hasp website, but I
dont seem to be able to get them to work with this application, I keep
getting:

fixme:vxd:VXD_Open Unknown/unsupported VxD L"hasp95.vxd". Try setting
Windows version to 'nt40' or 'win31'

Many thanks,

Chris Bradford
Cambridge Newspapers