[Wine] Internet Explorer 6 Setup & App DB

Stefan Leichter Stefan.Leichter at camLine.com
Mon Jun 5 15:08:14 CDT 2006

Hi,

some time ago (around 7. May 2006) there was a coment in the App DB to get the
setup of Internet Explorer 6 working.  The Coment was about removing some dll
names from the wine.inf file.

The coment was removed from the App DB, but the setup still fails for me with
current cvs (~2 hours ago).

Therefore i like two know two things:
- does anyone remember which lines needs to be removed from wine.inf
- When did the setup of Internet Explorer 6 work without removing the lines
after the 7. May? This might be a starting point for regression testing.

Please note: Im not interested in running the Internet Explorer, i interested
in the dlls, installed during the setup as a starting point for some other
installation tests. So don't talk to me about using native internet explorer

Thanks Stefan