[Wine] Re: Weird Runtime Error

Stefan Munz stefan.munz at itomig.de
Fri Jun 9 01:20:10 CDT 2006

Am Freitag, 9. Juni 2006 01:01 schrieb iwoloschin at gmail.com:
> Oh, I got plenty on the debug channels, but it was all warnings about
> dlls missing, and when I ran a similar program it gave all the same
> warnings about the same dlls...and ran perfectly fine (well, to the
> point of the window opening up, I didn't get a chance to test

if Wine complains about missing dlls in most cases you will get serious
problems running your program. I suggest to post the console output and
search for the missing dlls, wether they exist and where they are located.
Maybe a simple trick helps you (if you didn't already try ;-): change to your
program directory and start it from there.