[Wine] Wine and Audio problem

Derk nobody at invalid.org
Fri Jun 9 07:10:41 CDT 2006

Molle Bestefich wrote:

> You should get the same sound in both apps, it shouldn't matter that
> dsnoop is in use.
OK.

> Can you pick up the sound with a non-wine program?
First of all, once the program worked perfectly with wine. To answer your
question:yes I can record it with  Recording in suse. When I play the
soundfile backin front of the microphone under wine, it isn't picked up by
the program. So it seems that the sound recording using the program under
wine is gone.

> Are you sure that dsnoop is using your microphone input and not your line
> in?
Oh sorry, I thought that line-in was the same as (microphone) input.

> Do you have two soundcards (builtin + PCI) - I know, long shot, but
> might as well ask.
No, just the built in one on my Asus mainboard.

Thanks, Derk