[Wine] Help with porting windows app to Linux OS in VMWare

Je johntyung at yahoo.com
Sat Jun 10 23:13:00 CDT 2006

Someone help me.  I'll pay.

I need to Port a windows app. written/compiled in Visual Basic 6 that I
developed over to Linux using WINE. I like the OS be installed in VMWare.

Here's what I want. A VMWare file that contains a Linux OS with my
windows App. installed and running correctly under WINE or sometime
similiar.

I like someone who know how to use WINE.
I like someone who know how to use VMWare.
I like someone who knows how to port windows app. to Linux before.

I need someone who can use the smallest installation of Linux and have my
Visual Basic app. running on it using WINE or something similiar

Please email me if you can help. thanks in advance.

johntyung at yahoo.com