[Wine] OLE

Francesco Pietra frapietra at alice.it
Sun Jun 11 08:04:32 CDT 2006

For an application with OLE embedded graphics, I got the impression that
correct functioning depends on when the graphics was placed.

---If graphics was OLE placed when the the application was running under
native OS, that file does not allow to see the graphics with the same
application running under Wine with non-native dll.

--May be (not experimented) the contrary is true if the graphics is OLE
inserted under Wine environment, and then one wants to see the graphics with
the application running under native OS.

If so, whether to use native or non-native dll faces another major problem.

francesco pietra

(I can not promise to carry out a systematic experimentation, even if because
I have no more Windows installed)