[Wine] Regression testing Money 2004

Tony Pursell ajp at princeswalk.fsnet.co.uk
Sun Jun 11 11:48:04 CDT 2006

Hi Daniel,

On Sun, 2006-06-11 at 12:34 +0000, Daniel Skorka wrote:
> Tony Pursell <ajp at princeswalk.fsnet.co.uk> wrote:
> >> So the whole source tree is in ~/tony/bin/wine-git? In that case, it
> >> should work and I cannot see why it doesn't. Did you maybe get any
> >> errors during './configure' or 'make depend && make'?
> >
> > I think there were some errors. I have been looking at the winewrapper
> > script and see that a file winerserver should be in the server folder.
> > Well, it isn't.  So something must have gone wrong.  Is the output from
> > the compile logged anywhere?  There is a lot of stuff in config.log.
>
> Not by default; config.log is only for './configure'.
> Have a look at 'man script'.
>
> > Any ideas what I should do next. Compile again?
>
> Yes.
>
> Daniel

Have re-compiled.  Thanks for the tip about script. This is the tail of
the log:

        bitblt.c: At top level:
        bitblt.c:1622: error: syntax error before ‘*’ token
        bitblt.c: In function ‘X11DRV_StretchBlt’:
        bitblt.c:1630: error: ‘physDevSrc’ undeclared (first use in this
        function)
        {standard input}: Assembler messages:
        {standard input}:3246: Error: symbol `__dbcl' is already defined
        {standard input}:3252: Error: symbol `__dbcl' is already defined
        {standard input}:3290: Error: symbol `__dbcl' is already defined
        {standard input}:3339: Error: symbol `tmpGC' is already defined
        make[2]: *** [bitblt.o] Error 1
        make[2]: Leaving directory `/home/tony/bin/wine-git/dlls/x11drv'
        make[1]: *** [x11drv] Error 2
        make[1]: Leaving directory `/home/tony/bin/wine-git/dlls'
        make: *** [dlls] Error 2

Any suggestions with where I go from here?  I suppose there is always a
chance that if you bisect the repository at an arbitrary point between x
and y there is always likely to be a couple of broken modules.

Tony