[Wine] (no subject)

Arturo Enriquez aenriquez at dassl.net
Sun Jun 11 14:38:51 CDT 2006

Arturo Enriquez wrote:
> I recibe an error:
>
> err:module import_dll library MSVBVM60.dll (which is needed by L "Z
> :\\windows\\c\\silverlab\\silverlab.exe ") NOT FOUND
> err:module ldrInitializeThunk mainExe inizialization for L "Z
> :\\windows\\c\\silverlab\\silverlab.exe " failed , status c0000135

It means the dll named MSVBVM60.dll cannot be found which is required to
run the program -- you could copy it from your windows disc and copy it
into the same directory you found it in, under windows (I think
c:\windows\system or c:\windows\system32 ?)
HTH,
Joris

No, joris... in this machino when I work with windows 2000 and my aplication
work well. And the MSVBVM60.dll is in the c:\winnt\system32  folder.

I need to create a /windows/c/windows/system32 and copy the dll ?

Arturo