[Wine] running BrilliantPhoto - installed fine

Dotan Cohen dotancohen at gmail.com
Mon Jun 12 04:31:16 CDT 2006

I was able to install Brilliant Photo, but when I try to run it I get this:
dotancohen at ety:~/.wine/drive_c/Program Files/Brilliant
Labs/BrilliantPhoto$ wine BrilliantPhoto.exe
fixme:ntdll:TIME_GetTZAsStr Can't match system time zone name "IDT",
bias=-180 and dst=1 to an entry in TZ_INFO. Please add appropriate
entry to TZ_INFO and submit as patch to wine-patches
fixme:ntdll:TIME_GetTZAsStr Can't match system time zone name "IDT",
bias=-180 and dst=1 to an entry in TZ_INFO. Please add appropriate
entry to TZ_INFO and submit as patch to wine-patches
dotancohen at ety:~/.wine/drive_c/Program Files/Brilliant Labs/BrilliantPhoto$

How do I add the appropriate time zone? I'm on wine version 0.9.12. Thanks.

Dotan Cohen
http://what-is-what.com
262