[Wine] Re: wine-0.9.15 & winetools problems.

samuel herzog sam_herzog at yahoo.com
Tue Jun 13 01:57:34 CDT 2006

Your point of view will not help for users comming from windows and would
like to switch to linux.

Things like this :

> $ rm -rf .wine
> $ wineprefixcreate
> $ cp inseng.dll .wine/drive_c/windows/system32
> $ wine ie6setup.exe

in not what a windows user wants to see.
I can tell it from my own expirience. I had to make a vb-app running on wine
and it took me
several month of try&error.

news:22821af30606122303i5b9281bcy9aef535e1ec0ad14 at mail.gmail.com...