[Wine] Need to make work MSN Messenger 7

Wei-Tsun Sun wsun013 at gmail.com
Tue Jun 13 18:06:46 CDT 2006

On Mon, 12 Jun 2006 15:42:41 +0000 (UTC)
Daniel Skorka <skorka at gmx.net> wrote:

> Wei-Tsun Sun <wsun013 at gmail.com> wrote:
> > Tried the desktop mode, no luck of it. Following link is the screenshot of it, I couldn't
> > enter any text in those two fields, neither to paste anything in it.
> >
> > http://wsun013.googlepages.com/wine-msn-20060612.png
>
> What about the checkboxes and the "Forget me" link? Do they work?

Checkboxes works (that I can tick/untick them), I dont know whether the link works or not,
but it doesnt pop up any browser windows. The button (longin) works fine too. When I tried to
type things in those textfields, multiple number of the following message were shown repeatively :

fixme:richedit:fnTextSrv_TxSendMessage 0x78da4088: STUB

-W