[Wine] Presentation and asks

aleka alexa.rodriguez at gmail.com
Fri Jun 16 15:34:28 CDT 2006

On 6/16/06, aleka <alexa.rodriguez at gmail.com> wrote:
 Hello, my name is alexa,alive in argentina i dont speak english, but i
 want  have a questions,
 use debian sid with kernel 2.6.14, and I want to emulate flashmx,

 unload wine 0.9.15 of the repositorys de ubuntu, that they show in the
 page web official of wine.

 The problem this in the flash instalation, for console its show to me
 the following message:

 root at Dental:~/flash# wine FL_Client_Installer.exe
 fixme:ole:ITypeInfo_fnRelease destroy child objects

 And later it appears a window its show to me the following message:

 An installation support file could not be installed(0x8000fff).

 And the instalation does not finish.

 not where this the problem, please help me.

 (please excuse my grammar)