[Wine] How-to Programs shortcuts automatically?

Jason Weisberger jbdubbs at gmail.com
Mon Jun 19 22:07:17 CDT 2006

Alejandro,

No, I meant which version of Wine :)

I've been able to use this functionality since at least 0.9, but I also use
a very specific set of applications.

I did look into Gnome 2.14 and the Wine menu wasn't there.  I guess this
just adds to the list of stuff that doesn't work in Gnome.  Both menus and
taskbar apps work fine in KDE, but not in Gnome.

On 6/19/06, Alejandro Sánchez <alesan at memellon.com> wrote:

>  I use gnome on ubuntu :)
>
>  *Alejandro Sanchez*
> Director ejecutivo*
> Memellon Technologies, Inc.* / Videos y websites de alto impacto visual
>
> Tecnoparque Internacional de Panama, Clayton, Panama.
> *web* www.memellon.com    *email* alesan at memellon.com*oficina* +507 317 1761       *celular* +507 6673 0363
>
>   Quieres ser revendedor de hosting?
> Prueba GRATIS por 30 días! Click aquí <http://admin.memellon.com/cgi-bin/onlinesignupTrial.cgi>
>

> Jason Weisberger wrote:
>
> If im mistaken this is already implimented in wine.  Most of my
> applications show up under a wine menu inside KDE 3.5.3.  Which
> version are you using?      -jbdubbs
>
> On 6/19/06, Alejandro Sánchez <alesan at memellon.com> <alesan at memellon.com>wrote:
>
> How I can do to appear all Windows Programs Shortcuts
> automatically in my "Applications" menu on Ubuntu?
>
> Thank you!
>
> Ale
>
> (hope I not be dreaming or expected too much of wine so sooner :)

Jason Weisberger
jbdubbs at gmail.com