[Wine] Re: How-to Programs shortcuts automatically?

Alejandro Sánchez alesan at memellon.com
Tue Jun 20 01:20:13 CDT 2006

I am using Wine 0.9.12 with Gnome 2.14... there is not menu for the windows
programs Installed... :(

I am inspiriting people every day to use Linux, and this feature is
importante
for my "cause". Wine + Ubuntu is the combination I am promoting in my circle
and this feature will be very welcome for the Windows Users that expect that
"should work" without too much effort.

Thank you for all your answers, I will examine why with KDE works but no
with Gnome.

Ale