[Wine] dddraw unable to draw in CVS

Sylvain Petreolle spetreolle at yahoo.fr
Wed Jun 21 05:10:11 CDT 2006

--- Wei-Tsun Sun <wsun013 at gmail.com> a écrit :

> Hi,
>
> I often build wine every 2 or 3 days from cvs source, and I recognize
> that there are updates around x11drv, ddraws, and d3d8/9 at these days.
> 4 or 5 days ago, where I found that ddraws are unable to draw at all
> (was still working wine 0.9.15) in some games/programs which use it.
> Ones use GDI and OpenGL seem fine. Here is an example of win32 binary
> which is Snes9x, an emulator of a console, has the following error msgs
> when running with CVS wine:
[OT] there's a native version of Snes9x, and it works very well. [/OT]

Kind regards,
Sylvain Petreolle (aka Usurp)

 Run your favorite Windows apps with free ReactOS : http://www.reactos.org
Listen to non-DRMised Music: http://www.jamendo.com

Linux is not as well stable as it is told to. The proof is, mine has restarted two years ago, on the occasion of a power cut.
- H. Eychenne