[Wine] Wine Client Error:b: write: Bad file descriptor

Sylvain Petreolle spetreolle at yahoo.fr
Fri Jun 23 09:36:41 CDT 2006

--- iwoloschin at gmail.com a écrit :

> I'm running wine 0.9.2 on a specialized Fedora Core 2 linux computer.
> I've actually had this running in similar setups on several computers
> now, along with a custom program.  I had everything working, and it was
> all very nice, until I moved to a new linux setup, so I know it's
> something in the wine configuration, not in my program.  It's still FC2
> and wine 0.9.2, but it's the "production release" version of FC2 that
> was setup for me by someone in IT.

Think about updating, wine 0.9.16 is out.

Kind regards,
Sylvain Petreolle (aka Usurp)

 Run your favorite Windows apps with free ReactOS : http://www.reactos.org
Listen to non-DRMised Music: http://www.jamendo.com

Linux is not as well stable as it is told to. The proof is, mine has restarted two years ago, on the occasion of a power cut.
- H. Eychenne