[Wine] Re: No "CD" recognized

Delbert Freeman dgfreeman at mon-cre.net
Fri Jun 23 10:55:55 CDT 2006

I have been using Wine for several years to run a small database with
about 25,000 illustrations in it.  Downloaded SuSe 10.1 and found it
will not run the database (Bilble Illustrator).  The error message is
"Can't find the CD"   Up to this point it has run with no problem.

I know that about 2 years ago there was a change in the way Linux
handled memory - lost the other program I had been running under Wine
because it could no longer find the necessary "high memory."  So, the
question is, has there been a change in the Linux kernel or is it Wine
that is the problem?

Is there a config file for Wine?  If so,where is it and does it have a
"Man" page that actually tells you what is going on?

Thanks

Deb